Friday, December 4, 2009

Go Beavers!

My little guy is an official BD Beaver! Noah started playing school basketball this year. He's only played Upward basketball so this is all fairly new to him.


His first game was this week and although they lost, he played a good game.


I love to hear his name get called out during the starting line-up. And although he is usually one of the tallest on the court, he still seems so cute.

- - - - - -

Noah has improved so much this season, even though they've only played a few games. He had such a great game last week, making an awesome 3 point shot that was Nothing But Net! He has also learned to use his size as an advantage and has become quite the blocker. I was amused to overhear the other team complaining, "I can't do anything because that 40 is on my back!"

- - - - -

It tickled me the other night as we arrived to Noah's game. All of the sudden a big smile ran across his face and he exclaimed a big, "YES!" complete with arm movements. A short breath later he said...."We have cheerleaders tonight!"
That's my boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment