Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My silly guy


Boys are full of surprises. They like icky things - bugs, spiders, goo. They like funny noises. Noah is ALL boy!

There are a couple of weird things he can do, I thought I'd share.

One, freaks me out...he can blow air out of the tiny tear duct in his eye! He closes his mouth, holds his nose and air comes out. you can hear it - feel it if you put your hand up to it. And I always run off screaming, which makes him laugh.

He can also catch flies in mid-air with his fingers. He hasn't just done it a couple times - he catches them nearly every time and at their wings. I can't even swat a fly at a good percentage with a flyswat!

Just a few of the neat, crazy, weird things that makes Noah who he is.


1 comment:

  1. I don't remember ever hearing about the "eye" air thing!!

    ReplyDelete