Monday, June 8, 2009

lil graduate

Noah is a proud 3rd grade graduate!

He very frankly told me he felt he deserved a party or something. We were proud of him, making the Honor Roll all year and doing so well, all things considered. He is a very bright child and I'm glad he does so well.

He looks forward to a brand new school and being a "big 4th grader" in the fall. I sit and watch him, amazed at how quickly he is growing. It seems as if he grows overnight!


What never changes are his beautiful ocean eyes, tiny freckles and his ability to always make me laugh. He is so quick-witted and never ceases to make me smile. In fact, I was just watching him while writing this and he caught me. He said, "What?! Do I have something on my face?" I chuckled and said no. "Then why are you staring at me?" ....Because he is so darn cute, that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment