Friday, July 31, 2009

my skull is on tv?

We were watching tv last night, all cuddled up in our bed. It is something we do nearly every night. Tim was watching the news and they showed a segment on Noah's new school.

Several moments passed, Noah and I were tickling and giggling and winding down for the night. I asked him, "What did you think of your school on tv?"

He looked at me with a blank stare.

"Did you like seeing the pictures? Your school is humongous!" I said.

(Still blank stare) "Where is that coming from?" he asked.

I chuckled, "Didn't you just see you school on tv?"

Why are they showing my skull on tv?" he asked.

And then I busted out laughing. Yep, I'm a country girl and I've been told I have an accent but I didn't think I pronounced school like skull. Guess it sounded like it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment