Monday, May 31, 2010

Men need Privacy!

Noah was showering and getting ready for the Strawberry Fest. His aunt Wendy stopped by to pick him up and sent her daughter, Tina, in to get him.

I called to see how things were going....this is our conversation on the phone.

Me: Are you about ready?

Noah: Well, I'm a little frustrated right now, so no.

Me: (trying not to laugh) Why?

Noah: Tina came in to get me and didn't knock or anything - just walked right in. And then she just walked on into the bathroom all the way to the shower!

Me: (laughing) Did she see more than she needed to

Noah: well I should think so! I'm going to have to go so I can pull myself together because they're waiting.....but I'm gonna have a talk with her about men and privacy!

He fills my days with laughter and smiles!

1 comment: