Wednesday, August 26, 2009

funny phrases

I wish I kept a notebook by my side to write down all the funny things Noah says. Tim and I chuckle every night about something he has said.

Last night, he was perched outside the bathroom door in the hall. Tim was in the bathroom and I figured he planned to scare him as he came out. (they do this a lot) Instead, Tim opens the door and Noah stands, hand on hip, with his other hand pointing and says, "You march yourself right back in there and wash your hands!" He sounded just like a parent! And Tim retreated just like a scorned child to clean up! (he knows better anyway!) But it sure was funny watching the interaction.

This afternoon, he comes in to ask me how to spell a word. Actually, it is about the fifth word he's asked about and every time I make him spell it first. He is always right but second guesses himself. At this word, he asks, spells, I nod and he walks away, shaking his head. He says to himself, "Go with your gut, Noah!" as he returns to his room.

He is just such a funny guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment