Friday, August 7, 2009

stylin' lil man

Noah is really cute this year, at the age where he is starting to care about what he wears and how he looks. He has enjoyed picking out clothes and shoes and is so cute when he struts around modeling them.

I've been amused at him all day, trying to keep his new shoes white and clean. Anytime he saw a nick or mark, he'd be bent over cleaning it up. He told me he wanted to try and keep the bottoms cleaned! I quickly tried to convince him that was impossible and I think he's figured that out.

This afternoon we picked up a few school supplies needed to finish him up and checked out the clearance section in the clothing department. He found this adorable black hat that looked even cuter on and had to have it. He said, "Mom! It is a deal, only $3 normally $15!" How can I say no to that?!

I've enjoyed watching him wear the hat and he loves it when someone comments on it. We stopped at the gas station on the way home and he went inside to get a coke. It took him awhile and when he came out he said, "I know, it took longer because the lady had to talk about my hat. Do you know she is like the 4th person to say I'm cute today?" ...smart people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment