Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random Funniness

I could never capture all the funny moments that Noah makes me laugh....I'd be writing ALL the time! However, here are a few keepers...

Noah: "Hey Mom, Look...I can get up from the floor with handcuffs on."
Me: "Hey Noah, that's a skill I hope you NEVER need."

Lady: "What grade are you in?"
Noah: "4th"
Me (later): "Why didn't you say 5th?"
Noah: "Until my feet are in the 5th grade room, I'm still a 4th grader!"

Noah (walking in with disposable camera): so how do I see these pictures now?
Me: we have to get them developed
Noah: ...(insert silence and crickets)
Me: (sigh) I feel so old!

Noah: "So how do you get your breath fresh?" Me (chuckling): "Why, got somebody you want to kiss?" Noah (ignoring): "What does mouthwash do, what's it all about?"...and after a long discussion on dental hygiene...Me: "Do you have a girlfriend or something you want to tell me about?" Noah: "Nope, but I figure it's about time to go out and get one." :)

Convo with Noah ..."did you call 911?" me, "no, I called dad". Noah, "duh dad IS 911!"

Noah just asked me to look up a cheat code for the Wii Fit...I think that kinda misses the point...lol

Me: so is this a great valentines present? (eating at pattys)
Noah: less talking, more eating!!
.....guess that answered my question

1 comment:

  1. I needed a laugh, and I sure got it!! That's our little man, gotta love him.

    ReplyDelete